[rt-users] Rights question: Admin Roles / System Group ACLs for specific queues

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 27 13:04:50 EDT 2008

Nehmer,

	We grant the following rights globally (Configuration->Global->Group
Rights):

	DelegateRights
	ModifyOwnMembership
	AdminGroupMembership
	SeeGroup
	ShowConfigTab

	the other rights you mentioned, we grant to the AdminCc role in the
queue we want them to have those rights for. In all our queues, our
AdminCc (for us, that's the person(s) that manage the queues) can modify
the ACL for any System Group/Role for any queue that they are the
AdminCc of. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL