[rt-users] Issues on RT 3.8.1

rmp dmd rmp.dmd1229 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:22:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

Im getting errors when I run 'install DBD::mysql'.  Is there a way to put
password when runinng 'install DBD::mysql'.

Basically put this mysql -uroot -pxxxx

t/10connect.................skipped all skipped: ERROR: Access denied for
user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) Can't continue test
t/20createdrop..............skipped all skipped: ERROR: Access denied for
user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO). Can't continue test
Thanks!