[rt-users] Skipping Owner Change Notification on newly created tickets.

Traiano Welcome traiano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:48:19 EDT 2008

Hi All

I  have a scrip which automatically changes the owner from "Nobody" to
another user when a new ticket is created in that queue, i.e it sets the
default queue owner. Normally, the stock-standard
notify-on-queue-owner-change scrip that runs after it would notify the new
owner of the ticket allocation. My question is:
Is there a way to turn off this notification  to the default owner of the
queue in this specific case, (i.e only when ticket has been assigned it's
default owner from previously being owned by Nobody?). And, can this be done
without breaking future upgrades of the RT3 installation?

Thanks in Advance,
Traiano Welcome

--

There is no Spoon.