[rt-users] RT permission question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 17 18:12:15 EST 2008

Stephen,

	Here's another interesting test result; I had this same user create a
ticket in MY queue, which allows any privileged user the "SeeQueue" and
"CreateTicket" rights. Then I had this person create a ticket in his own
queue, make himself owner and then try to move it to my queue, No joy.?????

Kenn
LBNL