[rt-users] DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Pg -- again

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Tue Dec 23 10:43:15 EST 2008

FYI,

This change has not been made to DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Pg
for the definition of DistinctQuery. I just checked and you can
simply use the same definition of DistinctQuery for PostgreSQL
that you are using for Oracle in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle::Oracle.
This make a substantial performance improvement for RT with a
PostgreSQL backend database. It would be great if this change
could be rolled into the next update to DBIx::SearchBuilder.

Happy Holidays,
Ken