[rt-users] Database transfer from OTRS to RT

Jonathan agentc0re at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 01:20:20 EST 2008

Wayne Richardson wrote:
> Sup jon! Fancy seeing you on the RT list.
>
> The Jesse that replied to you is the lead developer. What does RT do
> better than OTRS?
Well we haven't used it much but one thing is for sure that it's much
easier to setup than OTRS.
It also looks a lot cleaner than OTRS.  Meaning, it's showing me what I
need rather than what I don't want and vise versa.

I'd have to get back to you on more specifics later on.  I really just
wanted to try it out so I could see if it was worth switching.