[rt-users] highlight updated tickets

Roy Depp roydepp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:17:13 EST 2008

Thanks, thats great.
I have a problem though, i get the "REP" tag and I can see the "<div
class="statusreply">new REP</div>" lines correctly in the page source,
but it seems like the additional css styles aren't loaded. I've put
them into $RT_HOME/local/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/NoAuth/webrt.css/Default
as described in the ShowStatusInColor wiki page.
I've looked into the various RT mailing lists but came up with nothing
relevant, so I'm probably missing something here.
Any help will be appreciated.

tx,
Roy.