[rt-users] Editing a select one custom field

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Tue Feb 5 11:57:22 EST 2008

I have a simple custom field, when editing it's presented as a
selection box, not a pull down menu because of the "size" attribute.

in Elements/EditCustomFieldSelect on line 65, I found the following:

%       if ($Multiple or !@category) {
         size="<%$Rows%>"
%       }

Assuming I'm reading that correctly as a check to see if the category
array is defined, Im wondering why the size would be included. I would
think with no categories, you would just want a simple pull-down.

Using rt rt3-3.6.3-1.fc7, so might be slightly out of date.

Steve