[rt-users] Crash on RT 3.6.5

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 6 15:54:09 EST 2008

You have two different problems as far as I see:
1) wrong sql - update DBIx::SearchBuilder module to the latest
available from the CPAN
2) segmentation fault - update Text::Quoted to the latest version
available from the CPAN

Both have been discussed several times before. Idea - use smart
searches by archives:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=rt&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_3&search_string=Segmentation+fault&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=3m&search_user_username=&sb=post_time&mh=25

On Feb 6, 2008 9:19 PM, The Anarcat <anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx> wrote:
> I have a weird crash here. I attached the apache error log. It seems to
> occur when we paste in some weird and funky caracters, but then it could
> be anything since we're having a hard time reproducing the issue.
>
> The problem is this: when a ticket is created with a specific body,
> displaying it crashes the whole mason process (which FCGID restarts
> here).
>
> Any idea?
>
> --
> Conformity-the natural instinct to passively yield to that vague something
> recognized as authority.
>                         - Mark Twain

Best regards, Ruslan.