[rt-users] Scripts to create a queue,groups and users

Krieg, Alexander alexander.krieg at desy.de
Thu Feb 7 04:39:07 EST 2008

Hi,

i wrote 2 scripts and it would be nice, if somebody could have a look on
the code to see bugs or improvements.
The first one 'createQueue_Groups.pm' creates a queue, 4 groups and sets
predefined rights for this groups.
The second script 'addUserToGroup.pm' creates new users which are
described in a separate file and add them to existing groups.
Soon we might get a bigger amount of new users on our rt system and
therefore we need this scripts to create in a quick way the new objects.
Here the scripts:
www.desy.de/~alexk/createQueue_Groups.pm and addUserToGroup.pm

Best regards
Alexander