[rt-users] Rights, rights, rights...

Jean-Sebastien Morisset jsmoriss at mvlan.net
Fri Feb 8 13:04:33 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:00:04AM -0800, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Jean-Sebastien,
>

> 	It looks better, that's for sure. Let me show what I have, with an
> explanation for why, and you can take it from there, Obviously, every
> installation will have it's different infrastructure needs, but on the
> whole, what I'm doing and (more importantly) WHY will provide more
> instruction and understanding of how these rights work. I'm absolutely
> sure that anyone who has used RT with more than 10 queues (especially
> for technical support) for more than a couple years would be able to
> show you the same stuff as I'm about to. Here we go:

Kenneth,

OMG, that's was an amazing reply! Thanks! I implemented just about
everything, but had to give Everyone access to create tickets. I hadn't
thought of seperating queue owners into regular and admin - it makes
perfect sense. It also off-loads the tedious maintenance tasks from
myself and the unix guys. :-)

I have everything working very nicely, thanks to your help. Now I'm
tackling approvals. :-)

Thanks again,
js.
--