[rt-users] 0 tickets found when using custom fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 13 12:43:55 EST 2008

Arksdjudz,

	Are you sure there is no embedded space or special (unprintable)
character in the literal you are comparing with? I have found that when
code doesn't behave like the code indicates (especially simple code),
then I have made an assumption somewhere along my debugging process.
Scrutinize everything. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL