[rt-users] Not getting queue name in replies...

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Thu Feb 14 14:27:05 EST 2008

Help..
  I don't know how , but i broke it...

I send a new request via email to a Queue nam at RT.......
 Ticket is received O.k. in RT...

I get my autoreply message  and the FROM: has the proper Queue name.... ( good )

I reply to the the autoreply message        ( good)

I use the  RT gui and  reply to this new ticket  ticket...

mail goes out...
BUT  the from: field has my username   ( not the queue name )
      the Reply-To field has the queue name...

The email I get as the user has " username at RT...."  in the FROM:
subject line makes correct reference to the ticket..

Replying to ticket  does not work ...
quickly troubleshooting
 3.6.5  mysql

What did I do to muck it ...