[rt-users] Upgraded to 3.6.6 and superuser functionality missing

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Tue Feb 19 14:10:09 EST 2008

Yes, I've poked around a bit in the database.  I haven't seen anything
glaringly wrong yet, but that could be more a statement about my
ignorance of the RT schema than anything else.  The 'root' user is in
Users, and it looks like it has all the settings it would have from
creating the initial db.  There are two SuperUser rights entries in the
ACL table, one for RT_System and one for root.

Karl

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)