[rt-users] Downloading query results to spreadsheet

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 19 18:11:32 EST 2008

Stephen & Todd,

	I copied the Results.html file from /share/html/Search/ to
/local/html/Search/. Then I made the changes to
/local/html/Search/Results.html (one line for the spreadsheet link. I
also removed the code at the end of the line for "RSS" and "Offline")
and then I added the new file SearchResults.tsv to /local/html/Search/
(with latest changes commented at the bottom). When I selected the
spreadsheet link from my search results page, I got the message

"The requested URL /Search/ScreenResults.tsv was not found on this server."

	What am I missing?

Kenn
LBNL