[rt-users] Upgrading from RT 3.6.1 to 3.6.4

Samuel P. Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Mon Feb 25 20:29:44 EST 2008

I have an existing RT 3.6.1 installation that I want to migrate to a new
webserver (Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon), which has 3.6.4 in the repository
... Is there a clean way to do this???

I'm figuring, if I just point a new instance at the old database, that
won't work, but I'm not sure which upgrade scripts (I hope there are
scripts) I can run manually against the database to bring it up to speed
so the new install will talk to it.

I looked through the recent rt-users traffic but didn't see anything
that would immediately apply to my situation.

Any ideas or recommendations where to start?

--Sam