[rt-users] HTTP and HTTPS on same RT server?

Danie Marais danie.marais at attix5.com
Tue Feb 26 09:54:20 EST 2008

There is a self-signed cert on the box.  But we need to give Internet access
to customers and do not want them to get a certificate warning.  So they
must either use http or we must have a valid cert.  According to
www.thawte.com they ask $249 for a new cert and $199 for a renewal.

First prize for me would still be a http/https combination with customers
using http.