[rt-users] Upgrading from RT 3.6.1 to 3.6.4

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Tue Feb 26 12:52:21 EST 2008

Hi;

There is one database change from 3.5.1 to 3.6.x which is content
changes (not a schema change though )..
You can identify what changes are needed from the rt source, look in
the  etc/upgrade/ .. and for every directory > than your current version
there will be changes to be made.
The rt installation / README explains how to do these db changes .. yes
its via scripts

Roy