[rt-users] Question about users and their associated tickets...

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Feb 26 14:45:39 EST 2008

Greg,

We do something similar already.  We've modified
...share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowPeople to display each requestors user
name, work phone, mobile phone, a customfield named department

I've attached our version.  You should only have copy my file into your
local directory and tweak a couple of things.

Craig.