[rt-users] Resend today's emails?

Christopher Short cshort at n6.com.au
Tue Feb 26 20:45:28 EST 2008

Hi,
every so often our RT 3.6.1 silently stops forwarding emails on to the appropriate recipients, having used up a shocking amount of memory. It's the "Cannot allocate memory" problem, which I gather is a known bug. We're setting up a process to restart RT every night, that will hopefully reduce the occurrence of this problem.

I have OwnerEmail set up to a valid address but never receive errors about this as I gather when the memory problem occurs it can no longer send any emails.

After clearing the memory problem by restarting RT, is there some way I can tell RT to send out all the failed emails or all the emails attempted in the last day?

It's extremely frustrating each time we have to email all our users to tell them to resend all RT emails they sent in the last day, and to check all their RT tickets in case there were update emails they may have received in the last day.

Christopher Short