[rt-users] Portal Integration

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:48:58 EST 2008

We have a customer portal into which they log using RSA authentication.  The
portal has a web form which allows them to fill out and submit tickets.  Of
course, RT has the Self Service interface which makes our web form somewhat
redundant.  However, this redundancy is more-or-less necessary since we don't
have RSA authentication into RT.

This leads to my question.  Is it possible and has anyone integrated RSA
authentication into their RT setup to allow for the type of behaviour I'm
looking for?  That behaviour would be to allow persons that log in to the portal
to have access to the RT Self Service UI.

Mathew
--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com