{Spam?} Re: [rt-users] Adding components to the At a Glance

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 14:22:15 EST 2008

Under the Ticket page build the search you want (eg. Requestor = 'username' or
CreatedBy = 'username) but don't actually run the search.  Under the Current
Search field is a Saved Searches box.  Enter the name of the search in the
Description box and click save.  Then go to Preferences->RT at a glance and it
should appear in the list of widgets to add.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com