[rt-users] __CurrentUser__

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Mon Jan 7 21:59:37 EST 2008

What is going on is that some searches used on the front page have that
special variable in them and the components that display the search results
substitute __CurrentUser__ before passing the search to the search engine.
It would be better if search parser handled this at a lower level, but it
doesn't.