[rt-users] __CurrentUser__

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Mon Jan 7 23:58:58 EST 2008

In case anyone else needs to do this and for the sake of the archives,
here's how I got it working:

I created html/Callbacks/KAF/Elements/ShowSearch/ModifySearch as
follows:

# Replace any instances of __CurrentUserEmail__ with
$session{'CurrentUser'}->EmailAddress
$Search->{'Query'}  =~ s/__CurrentUserEmail__/$session{'CurrentUser'}-
 >EmailAddress/ge;
</%init>
<%args>
$Search => undef
</%args>

Then creating a saved search called "My Requests" as follows:

Requestor.EmailAddress = '__CurrentUserEmail__' AND ( Status = 'new'
OR Status = 'open' )

TITLE:Subject', '__Status__', '__QueueName__'

Adding "My Requests" to the Summary area works well enough for now.
Might fiddle with the subject or display results at some point to make
sure it stays short and sweet.

Thanks for everyone's help,
Steve