[rt-users] method for adding LDAP users to their queues before they have logged on

Tom H tom at limepepper.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 07:20:23 EST 2008

Hi,

I have the LDAP overlay working fine with LdapAutocreateAuthCallback,
and once my users have logged in I can add them to their groups and give
them permissions.

However the problem I have at the moment, is that I want to add users to
a particular queue/group before they have ever logged on, otherwise they
log on and complain they can't see anything, and I then go and add them
and tell them login again, which is tiresome with 30 developers per queue.

Is there a way to map an ldap group to a rt3 group, or script I can run
to add the users to the correct group regularly?

Thanks,