[rt-users] Repeat login requests under FreeBSD

Yitzchak Schaffer yitzchas at touro.edu
Tue Jan 15 15:31:44 EST 2008

Greetings all --

I managed to get RT 3.6.5 running under FreeBSD 6.2, MySQL and Apache
2.2 with mod_perl via the rt36, mysql50-server, apache22, and mod_perl2
ports.  When I fire up Apache and login as root, I can follow links, but
I have to re-enter the login at each link.  I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.11
and IE6, and I see a cookie called RT_SID_......

I didn't encounter this problem when I installed from RT source under
Debian with comparable packages and config settings.  Any ideas?

Many thanks,
--
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Librarian