[rt-users] How to periodically mail out last ticket correspondence

Tomas Valenta valenta at trustica.cz
Thu Jan 17 13:14:45 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to periodically send out last recorded correspondence
for all stalled tickets. Possibly in some clean way. I know how to
use crontool, locate interesting tickets, get last transaction, even
load a template and record a message in ticket history ... but still
can't find a way to send out a ticket with SendMail or Notify. I can
use the 'dirty' way and create mail message and send it on my own
(like rt-remind does), but there should be some correct way.

I can also setup a nice scrip action in RT which works just fine,
but there is no way to trigger it from cron, or is it?

Any help appreciated

--
Tomáš Valenta