[rt-users] Question about Custom Page: $Ticket->HasUnresolvedDependencies

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Jan 30 10:00:12 EST 2008

Hi RT Users,

I'm working on a very special problem at this moment for our Software
Devel Department. Let me shortly explain my problem and my Idea to help
our internal departments.

We have a internal structure like this:

Business Unit <-> System Analyst <-> Developer

Normally the BU opens a trouble tickets, a SA is checking this and open
one or more "PreTasks" to one or more Developers. This flow is working
fine so far, but now we are at a point, that our SA Team is loosing more
and more the overview about all the Dependencies of the their tickets.

They came to me with an idea for a special page inside RT showing all
this. The idea is:

SA TICKET
|	DEV Ticket

ID	PRIO		SUBJECT	STATUS	OWNER		|	ID
PRIO		SUBJECT	STATUS	OWNER
------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
#1	20		TEST1		OPEN		USER1

------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
#2	10		TEST2		OPEN		USER2
------------------------------------------------------+-----------------
#3	50		TEST3		OPEN		USER3
|	#19	20		PRE:TEST3	RESOLVED	DEV1

|	#20	30		PRE:TEST3	OPEN		DEV2

And so on.

Am at a point at this moment, where i have mostly all the code snipplet
together, but i miss the conterpart to
$Ticket->HasUnresolvedDependencies

Any Ideas how to get something? Or a workaround to this?

Or does anyone has already something like this?

Thanks for any kind of help and ideas.

torsten
Kuhne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Thorsten Meincke, Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn (Stellv.), Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Personlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuhne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaftsfuhrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuhne