[rt-users] Seeing approvals

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 30 12:41:30 EST 2008

Emmanuel,

	Have you looked at the QA WorkFlow design document I sent to the  RT
Docs subversion archive? It has an Approvals portion in it. It is
designed around a front-end queue that acts as a collection of requests
waiting for approval. The normal RT privileges can be applied (like
creating a group and granting privileges for the members to
see/approve/move ticket to support queue) as well as any specific
notifications to let requestors know that their request is 1)being
looked at, 2)approved, 3)rejected (with comments), etc. Of course, it
requires an AdminCc to oversee it, but the basic design is there AND the
ticket numbers tay the same (great for auditability).

Kenn
LBNL