[rt-users] Multiple Approval Steps

Matt Hoover matt.hoover at thectogroup.com
Thu Jan 31 15:08:10 EST 2008

Hello Everyone.

I have been working on setting up the approval system to run through a
series of approvals.  I have gotten the approvals to work, but it
sends all 3 of my approvals at once.  I want to have them depend on
the prior approval.  Do I need to create seperate approval q's to make
this happen?

I am trying to create an approval structure that is dependent on a
prior approval like this:

1.  Team lead should get email when ticket is created.
2.  Team Lead approves ticket.
3.  New approval is created for manager - and manager is notified for approval
4.  Manager approves
5.  CAB gets approval notification
6.  CAB approves and the ticket is then sent to work queue.

I have the following template in my incoming Q.

===Create-Ticket: changeApprovalTL