[rt-users] Support partnership with different RT installs

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:10:34 EDT 2008

Dear All,

We have http://support.suretecsystems.com and our partners are about
to install there own RT.

They have accounts on our system and are admins of certain queues when
we do joint support.

The question is how can we get the tickets submitted into our system
into their new one but keep the same subjects, as they want the
history in their new one.

We were thinking about deleting their accounts and having a new user
with the e-mail of their queue, so when a ticket
comes in it sends it over to their RT. If we switch the autoreply
scrip off on their side as the customer will never e-mail them direct,
then that is fine. But their RT will create a new ticket.

Anyone is a similar position or should we just get them to admin in
our queue like we currently do?

Thanks.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/