[rt-users] RT 3.6.6 and RTFM 2.2.1: no "content" field

AlexanderAD alexanderad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:47:52 EDT 2008

Hello.
I've successfully installed RTFM in my RT as descibed in RTFM's README:

2) Once RT appears to be happily installed, cd into the directory you
unpacked RTFM into.
3) perl Makefile.PL
4) make install
5) make initdb
6) stop and start your web server

After this RTFM's menu item appeared in RT in main menu and in
configuration and I am able to manage classes, rights and custom
fields without any problems or error messages.
Only problem is that there is no "content" field in create/edit form.
Eg: I can create or edit all fields in article except of content.
(screenshot http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7601/screenshotrq7.png)
Any suggestions of similar situations, please?

--
Alexander