[rt-users] Question about migration

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 3 12:46:08 EDT 2008

Bo,

	The RT Essentials book. That's where I am now. In fact, I tried to
execute some CLI on my server (RT up and running) and when I keyed in a
command, it said command unknown. So I have to try and figure out THAT
first, then I can develop the code structure. If you dig into CLI and
find something, let me know. If I get this up and running, I'll share
the code with everyone. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL