[rt-users] problems with install

Bo Lynch blynch at ameliaschools.com
Wed Jul 9 08:12:49 EDT 2008

I have gotton the make initialize-databse to work and have the
web-interface setup and is working but I cannot login. It tells me uknown
user or password. I have tries root,and rt_user. looked in mysql database
and see the user root under the users table not sure if I'm doing
something wrong.
Thanks
--
Bo