[rt-users] Help with CLI

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 10 17:54:29 EDT 2008

Shawn,

	Thanks! That worked! Although now it wants a password so I have to go
find one.
	Question: will I be able to embed a CLI command that creates a new
record and sets values for the fields within an SQL without it wanting a
password every time? I hope so. Otherwise I won't be able to walk thru
the old database and create new tickets in the new DB. Doing this one at
a time is not gonna do at all.

Kenn
LBNL