[rt-users] Help with CLI

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 14 14:02:38 EDT 2008

Torsten,

	Hey, I got it up without the error of not recognizing the command. I
tried Shawn's suggestion and keyed in the following:

Export RTUSER=My LDAP User name
Export RTPASSWD=My LDAP password
Export RTSERVER=My Dev server
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.6/bin/rt

	At that point, I got the RT prompt. Now all I need to do is try some RT
"Create" commands to see if I can actually create a ticket using CLI.
Then I need to do several at a time and then within a SQL that is in a
shell.
	Do you have any examples of CLI that create new tickets? Several in a row?
	I appreciate. Thanks a lot.

Kenn
LBNL