[rt-users] Searching based on who created a ticket.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 21 15:18:37 EDT 2008

Kevin,

	Actually, "CreatorId" and "RequestorId" are not necessarily the same. I
may "create" a ticket, then modify it to show you as the "requestor" and
those two fields would reflect that difference. In this case, Richard
wants only those tickets where he is "still" the requestor". Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL