[rt-users] Feature suggestion: An actual user overview page

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Mon Jul 28 08:14:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:19:28 +0200
"Richard Hartmann" <richih.mailinglist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> something which RT has always lacked, at least imo, is a tactical user
> overview page. A quick summary with details about said user and links
> to preset queries (tickets owned/created/commented on/replied to by
> this user, full name, whatnot) would often be a convenient thing to
> have.
>
> Sending to list to get a feel for other's thoughts about this before
> filing a wishlist item.

If you are talking about a user overview page from the admin side... I
agree completely.

I don't really see the need for such a thing from the
Authenticated User side, but as admin, I have wished many times for
something similar to a ticket search (and resulting table) for users.

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org