[rt-users] RFC: Should a bookmarked ticket disappear when it is deleted?

Mon Jul 28 12:56:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

at the moment, deletion trumps bookmarks in RT 3.8. I can see how this
can make sense. I can also see how bookmarks trumping deletion would
make sense.

Personally, I would tend to have bookmarks trump deletion, because a
bookmark is the deliberate decision of a single user that he/she wants
to keep track of this issue whereas a deletion means that someone
decided the issue is not interesting for anyone.
Specific over generic and all that.. :p

Thoughts, verbal abuse, beer vouchers?
Richard