[rt-users] New install of RT 3.8.0 - Another Logo Issue

Greg Petras gpetme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:17:52 EDT 2008

I'm having a similar issue. I get the same exact error, after upgrading to
3.8.0 from 3.6.2. But, in my situation it comes up when I click the
Statistics link. I don't see anything of use in rt.log, or Apache2's
error_log.

Anyone have ideas here? I searched the archives as well as the wiki and
didn't see anything related. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg