[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 MYSQL Backup

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Jul 30 10:48:01 EDT 2008

Under xampp the is also a my.ini i think.

________________________________

Von: andrew fay
An: Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm; barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu ; robert at ml.erje.net
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Gesendet: Wed Jul 30 16:46:44 2008
Betreff: RE: AW: Re: [rt-users] RT 3.6.4 MYSQL Backup

Hi,

Sorry I should of been more clear,

I have RT 3.6.4 running on an ubuntu machine and backing up the catalog using the Mysql Administrator.  When I am restoring it I am restoring on to a windows xp pro machine running a mysql server.  I have tried restoring attachments after and before just by itself with no luck.

How would I set the max_allowed_packet option under windows? I have access to the console and am using WAMP to run my mysql server.

Thanks!

Andy