[rt-users] comp called without component errors

Steve Wills swills at webassign.net
Wed Jul 30 11:36:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I upgraded to RT 3.8 recently from 3.6.6. Now I intermittenly get this
error:

comp called without component - must pass a path or component object
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/HTML/Mason/Request.pm line 1222.

So far I've tried upgrading Mason, which didn't seem to help at all,
and settings WebFlushDbCacheEveryRequest back to the default zero,
which made the error less common, but didn't solve it.

If anyone has suggestions on how to solve this problem, I'd really
appreciate it. I notice there is also a case 10554 in the RT issue
tracker, which seems to be the same issue.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Wills, Senior Systems Administrator
WebAssign, http://www.webassign.net/