[rt-users] CreateSavedSearch question...

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 30 14:14:52 EDT 2008

Jean-Sebastien,

	Yes, that is correct. "ShowSavedSearches" would allow you to see the
list of available saved searches. "LoadSavedSearch" would allow an
existing one (that you see in the list) to be put into the Edit area.
And "EditSavedSearch" would accept any changes you made from the "edit"
area (or when you hit "Apply" in the "advanced" area), when you hit the
"Save" button in the "Saved Searches" box if the name of the search
alr3eady exists. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL