[rt-users] LDAP Authentication and User Account Creation 3.6.6. and latest ExternalAuth

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Jun 2 04:25:17 EDT 2008

Carlos J. Velez-Rivera wrote:
> Mike,
>
> 	I'm one of those who has the issue you mention.  I'd like to help.  Do you want some more output enabled?  Would you like me to add some code to my instance so you can output anything that might help you fix it?

It's not something that is easily done by remote instruction. What I
really need is someone who is vaguely familiar with perl and RT to run
through the code with a few new debugging statements, and make
adjustments to them where necessary based on the log output to determine
where the ID is getting lost.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com