[rt-users] Contents partially missing from some tickets after upgrade

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Jun 3 05:15:47 EDT 2008

I recently upgraded from 3.4.5 to 3.6.6.

I now have a situation where some of my tickets aren't showing the
entire contents in the web interface.  This has happened to some of
the old tickets, and some new ones as well.  The symptoms are that
all correspondence isn't showing up.  When any new material is added
to such a ticket, the Updated: field gets updated to show the time
and date and the updater, and the update is mailed out to AdminCCs
as I've requested, but it can't be viewed in the web interface at
all.

All help welcome.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,