[rt-users] uploading pdfs to RTFM

Kimberly McKinnis kmckinnis at tivo.com
Wed Jun 4 19:56:39 EDT 2008

Is there a way to upload files to RTFM (pdf manuals and such), in a
similar manner to attaching files to a ticket?

In fact, if I could easily link pdfs from RTFM into tickets, that would
be the best thing. I'd like to expand our ticketing site to be a full
support site, which would include a doc repository. I'm hoping RTFM can
do that so that I don't have to script something to auth against RT's
user database so users can download things. Has anyone done something
like this?

Thanks!

~~

Kimberly McKinnis