[rt-users] Does RT support MySQL's full-text search?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Tue Jun 10 08:21:08 EDT 2008

MySQL's full text search is not supported with the INNODB tables
that are required for RT. It is not available. There is a wiki
article on the use of Oracle's full text search support and I
am about to do the same with PostgreSQL's full text support. I
will update the wiki when I have it done. I am not aware of any
other database's that currently support full text indexing in
RT.

Cheers,
Ken