[rt-users] Import tickets

Strelkova Natalia n.strelkova at rambler-co.ru
Tue Jun 10 09:42:18 EDT 2008

Hello!

We in our department have recently decided to install RT to make the work of
the moderators more comfortable. We have been using an Exchange Server to
receive mail for quite a long time, so we have a valuable history archive
there. I have installed RT some days ago and now we are wondering if there is
a method to import all those emails from Exchange to RT, making them tickets.
I was sure this is a common thing to do, but I've searched Wiki and the
Mailing Lists and found absolutely nothing helpful, I was quite surprised.
Can someone help me here? This is an important issue for us!

With due respect, Strelkova Natalia.