[rt-users] Ticket Queries w/ History?

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Jun 17 10:20:37 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Jason Fenner <jfenner at vitamix.com> wrote:

> Jean-Sebastien Morisset wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > When running queries for tickets, all the fields appear to be available
> > for display, except the replies, comments, etc. Is there a way to
> > include a ticket's 'history' in the ticket search results?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > js.
> >
> What do you mean?  What do you want to see in the search results....the
> last reply?
>
> --Jason

If I understand the OP he wants the same thing that I would like. I would
like the complete history of the ticket, i.e. all comments and replies since
the beginning of the ticket life. Of course, if I knew how to do this I
would also be able to restrict the results to only include comments and
replies since a specified date. This would be very handy for status
reports.
Steve