[rt-users] Login on every page problem /Gentoo box/

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 18 16:36:37 EDT 2008

Illa,

	We had the same problem  using Oracle/firefox. We had to modify the
"SetupSessionCookie" file in /..your rt../local/html/Elements with the
following:

     74  my $session_properties;
     75  if ( $session_class eq 'Apache::Session::File' ) {
     76      $session_properties = {
     77          Directory     => $RT::MasonSessionDir,
     78          LockDirectory => $RT::MasonSessionDir,
     79          Transaction => 1
     80      };
     81  } else {
     82      $session_properties = {
     83          Handle     => $RT::Handle->dbh,
     84          LockHandle => $RT::Handle->dbh,
     85          Transaction => 1
     86      };
     87  }

	The "Transaction => 1" code is what solves that problem. There have
been reports of other causes from other environments, but that did it
for us. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL